Monday, July 18, 2011

sponsor me part 5 - Matt Nielsen #2

I'm not quite sure why I ended up with this dvd. Maybe I requested to see what footage Matt had stacked or I was just trying to see everything now because I knew a new video had to be way too far away. This footage appears to be split up between Sorry we're open,apples and oranges and Smells like Tacoma with even an early clip or two for Balsamic Villagers. It's dated April 2007. Probably A few unused things but most has seen the light of day.

I always envied his ability to adapt to any spot and his undying devotion to get the clip, even if it meant going back several times and arguing with business owners and other persons of authority. One of the most creative people I have ever met and so thankful to have his influence in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment