Sunday, July 17, 2011

sponsor me part 4 - Andy Tomich

Andy Tomich was someone I always saw coming by 35th, good talks and a guaranteed 45 minute span of picking out his next board . I would see him at Puyallup and Tyee over the years. He always brought me footage but we didn't hang out much so it took a lot longer to work things out but I always enjoyed his approach to skating.He was like us and searched out the harder to hit spots and wheelied his way around downtown Tacoma every weekend. I remember him dropping this by in march 2008, and it would be an easy choice to add him to the family after viewing his balancing act as documented by the talented Brandon Jensen.
It's been a while since I watched it but most of this ended up in Beware of sasquatch. Got to see him last week, and his skill continues to evolve and amaze me.Always a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment