Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sponsor me part 3 - Andrew Mark Snyder

I realize in the world of blogging I just plain suck at spacing out content as I am too excited to share things as I discover them. Secrets and surprises are not my forte by A long shot. So I lurch forward by needing to share Andys video. The date marked on this one is April 2005, and by the looks of the footage this is compiled from between Magnum Opus and Sorry we're open as well.

This wasn't the dvd that I was handed by Eric in hopes of getting his new found friend on the squad , if my memory serves me correctly Andy dropped this in my lap for hopes of some flow from a shoe company he fancied at that time. I always looked forward to these gracing my desktop, as everyone was so much better than the crew I used to roll with and the spots they skated were fresh and fun looking. I never ventured northward much beyond the confines of Mercer Island skatepark, and shortly after this time I was out every weekend with the dudes discovering A life I was oblivious to.

I also want to make sure people know how instrumental Jake Knapp has been in all our lives. His patience and desire to document his friends in such a creative and unique fashion has benefited us all in many ways we may never have dreamed of. The countless hours,shoe soles and bruised knees,ankles,shins. Stolen cameras and endless miles driven, all us villagers owe this man a huge debit of gratitude for the memories of the best times of our lives he captured in these clips, to be cherished and looked upon well beyond this day. You're the best jake.













2 comments:

  1. No matter how many times I see it, that cab still amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry were open was my second skate video I ever bought and it is still one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete