Monday, March 1, 2010

Recent Photos

Just got an AE 1 Program. Super stoked. Here are some of my attempts at using it to capture some recent villager outings.

Funday, February 28th 2010.

Started the day at Foss.



Eric had to set up a fresh one.


Brave Captain's arrival.


Add another to the gallon files.


Then off to McKinley quarterpipe where clips were gotten, jugs were chugged, and fun was had by all.

Here Zebediah goes offroad.


Jake and his robotic eye.




Reilly!


Eric with the jug chug.


And two pictures of Mattycakes from a different day.


4 comments:

  1. the foss portrait makes my heart warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick! I hungrily await the dave & matt versions of this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good! I like the fuzzy quality of these. Heartwarming, as David said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired to get my trusty om10 and get back to my roots.Film suggestions?

    ReplyDelete