Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holding it down in T-town.

Cody and I met up today at the Sledges in the effort of shooting some skateboarding photographs for The Berrics or whatever Dave might have needed them for. Shot a few of Cody doing bs nosegrind nollie bs 180 out on the outward curved ledge. Steez. Stuck it too. Hopefully the photos turn out. We cruised out to the 11th Street bridge in the hopes of getting maybe a good wallie photo but just found a shit load of construction. We eyed up the jersey barrier and Cody talked about doing his ollie to fakie into it which he successfully landed without me being able to get the footy. Shot some photos of it too. Looking forward to getting the film back. I landed a few backside ollies really ugly but we accidently had my cell phone's video thing on too low of resolution so they look terrible. Here's a pretty cool shot Cody took of me ollieing. Did some post production to get it to look what I imagine the film photo will look like.



And a little video of Cody hurting himself just because.

2 comments: