Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sponsor me part 6 - Luke Elliott

Having skated for a better part of my life I have met a ton of people over the years,some come and go and others stay within the scene and slowly you get to know each other and realize you have way more in common than the average passerby. Enter Luke Elliott, too many innerspace and mercer sessions together, I became A fan easily and looked forward to what he was working on every time we hung out. As his skating was so different from most people that I knew and we always had good talks about skating banks and working onnew no complies but mostly he kept me motivated to film and progress.
I remember hitting Luke up about riding for 35th A while ago but he was skating for Trickwood at the time and one thing Luke will always be is loyal to his friends and family to a fault. And when I got word that they would be closing their doors I realized he would be a free agent and jumped at the chance to ask him to join the family.
This dvd is dated august 19th 2009 and also has A video from Reilly which I will be posting next.

1 comment: