Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moving on......

It's a funny thing in life, we all fall into routines and comfort zones, where life is easier to just keep doing the same thing.Well finally I am breaking free and moving on.After living in the same place for a decade me and my wife Nickole have found our first house.This will be A huge step and sadly my time skating will be cut in half with all the upkeep and projects, but it is time for a change and who knows what will come next.This is the living room,really stoked on the window seat, my cats will love this feature.

The built in cabinets are throughout the house,and hardwood floors make me happy.
See the covered spot next to the garage?Reginalds predecessor will be erected in this spot.
It excites me to think of the possibilities here,all of my friends are welcome at any time.I expect you all to help me move as well! : )

3 comments:

  1. So sick! Congratulations David. Let me know when my help is necessary and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. I'm all over it. And I'd like to document along the way too.

    ReplyDelete