Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Unexpected

I've been wanting to skate this gap to bench in Issaquah for years. We went there Sunday, hoping to get this trick that had been in my mind for so long. It didn't really go as planned...


After bailing it for a bit, I was finally getting comfortable.

This was the first one I really went for.

Everything was looking good until...

Snap.




Didn't see that coming.

After destroying the bench, I tried to prop it up so no one would notice, but everyone in the nearby salon saw the whole thing. We started walking away and one of the workers came out saying "Uh, are you guys going to do anything about that?" We convinced her the city would cover it and bolted.

This goes to show that you never know what's around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. yeah thats the last thing I expected to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave anticipated that happening months before you even realized the spot's potential.

    ReplyDelete